Thank you so much to Lisa Tomey of The Prolific Pulse for nominating me! I appreciate you thinking of me. 🙂 One additional question – chocolate or vanilla? 😉 Mean people drive me mad too! We have a plaque in our kitchen which reads “Because nice matters.”
I nominate everyone! Please feel free to make a post on your blog or just answer the questions in the comments. It’s wonderful to get know you all a little better. If you do decide to participate, here are the…
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- What is the most important thing you do each day? Wake up.
- What motivates you to get up in the morning? The goals I have for the day.
- If you could change just one thing in the world, what would it be and why? Every human would be born with critical thinking skills because it would enhance our world.
- What do you believe is the reason for poetry? For me, writing it is primarily to express who I am and what I understand. The reason I read it is to be transported into the mind of another.
- Who is your favorite musical artist and why? I have too many favorites for so many reasons but I think I will always love Pink and LP.
- Who is your favorite artist and why? My best friend, Terry Susi, because she is an amazing artist!
- Who is you favorite poet and why? Like music, I have so many. I enjoy all styles, from all generations. Rod McKuen and Henry David Thoreau were some of the first poets I read in my youth.
- What is the one thing you would like your child to know about you and if you have no child, what is the one thing you would like those closest to you to know about you? My best wasn’t always good enough but I always loved you both.
- Why do you share your work on a blog? I share hoping people get to know who I am and because it’s self-discovery for me.
- What beverage is you favorite and why? Water because it quenches my thirst like nothing else.
- What is the hardest thing about facing your fears?
- What do you hope you are remembered for?
- Name three of your favorite achievements.
- Who encourages you the most?
- If you could travel anywhere and money were no object, where would you go and for how long?
- If you knew the date of your death, what two things would you make sure to do before you died?
- What is your favorite ethnic food?