I was nominated for The Mystery Blogger Award! Considering that I’ve really only been at this for the last 6 months here on WordPress, I’m honored. 🙂 Thank you, Reggie German! Please venture over to his blog; he’s got some great stuff!
I also (rules or not) want to thank, Okoto Enigma, for creating this award. At the moment, I have not read her blog, but I certainly plan on it. She is the creator of this excellent award; an award she describes best:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Questions posed by Reggie:
- Are you in the occupation you planned on being in? If not, what changed your course? Never in a million years did I think I would be a stay-at-home expresser of my thoughts who would publish a book but I did! My journey down the path of writing started rather late in life, and I credit a wonderful inspirational human for that.
- What’s one thing that people always misunderstand about you? For those who don’t know me well, I don’t think they realize that I always say what I mean and do as I say. They are surprised when they can count on me.
- Do you have a routine when you write? I do, and it’s described here Read, think, write
- How would you describe your writing style? It’s always been very important to me to be honest, heartfelt and relay a sense of my understanding of the world in my writing.
- What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever worn? A shiner under my left eye!
Three Random Things About Me:
- I was an Army brat born in West Berlin, Germany before the wall came down.
- Have been married twice and bore two children even though I frequently said I would do neither when I was younger. Fortunate for me, I changed my mind.
- You can easily see I possess the perfect “footprints in the sand” imprint every time my wet feet step on a dry mat.
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- Who is the most influential person in your life and why?
- What prompted you to begin writing consistently?
- Name three places you’d like to visit.
- How many years is your longest friendship?
- If you were forbidden to ever write again, what would you be doing instead?
My Favorite Post:
Narrowing it down to one was just too tough! I ended up with three for these reasons:
Carotid Wine The first piece of fiction I imagined. The title was killer too.