Thank you so much for thinking of me Sadje of Keep it Alive! I appreciate it very much! And I enjoyed your answers. More and more I see that we are definitely kindred spirits! 😉
I nominate everyone! Please feel free to make a post on your blog or just answer the questions in the comments. It’s wonderful to get know you all a little better. If you do decide to participate, here are the…
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. How did the Covid-19 affect your life?
How didn’t it affect me would be the easier question! I guess I’m just glad myself and my family are still safe and well.
2. What one special thing would you like to do for the world?
Contribute my uniqueness in a way that it positively impacts it.
3. It’s almost the end of the year, what one thing do you want to accomplish before saying goodbye to 2020?
I think I’d just like to manage to get through the holidays. It’s not the best time of the year for me for a variety of reasons.
4. What do you look most forward to in 2021?
Maybe getting back to some form of “normalcy”, whether that be in regards to the Covid-19 situation as well as our politics.
5. What is your favorite song of all time?
I actually don’t have a favorite song of all time as there are just too many that I like! I can’t choose only one. And my musical interests span all different types from hard rock to disco.
6. What one book would you recommend to everyone?
Any book that educates. I would hope that all people always try to learn something new.
7. What one question would you like to ask me?
What is it about writing that makes your day?
- Name one life event that changed your life, positively or negatively.
- If you had unlimited amount of money, what would you do with it?
- What was the best and the worst thing about your last job?
- What do you think is the biggest contributor to apathy?
- Name three things you think are most important to maintain long lasting relationships?
- Who would you identify as an influential figure in your life and why?
- I like Sadje’s continuation of the last question, so I’ll ask it too! What one question would you like to ask me?