I was nominated by Smitha V at Pennings…One Woman’s Journey! As always, it’s wonderful to receive this recognition and I appreciate the opportunity to get to know my readers a little better. Thank you, Smitha, I appreciate it! Please take a moment and check out her blog. There are quotes, travelogue, creative writing, parenting, book reviews, poetry art, and other topics. A little bit for everyone’s tastes!
Recently I decided to be an award-free blog due to my goals and schedule this year, but I will answer all of Smitha’s questions. I’ve said it before on many occasions that this is a great way for us to all get to know each other a little better.
Smitha’s Questions for me
1. What is the most extreme “sport” you’ve done (if any)?
One thing I’ve done which was anxiety-producing for me was diving off the highboard at our local swimming pool. I believe it was 7 1/2 meter board. The other was zip-lining above the Mexican treeline in Cancun.
2. Do you have a favorite travel destination? If so, where?
Any beach with white or pink sand, crystal clear blue water and palm trees. 🙂
3. What is your favorite blog topic?
I am partial to feelings, relationships, and questions about life.
4. Do you have a preferred time of day to blog? When?
No, although I primarily write in the mornings, inspiration can come at any time.
5. Do you drink coffee while you blog?
Frequently, but I also drink tea.
6. Do you have pets?
I don’t have any but I do like the pets of others.
7. If you were trying to fix a broken shovel handle and a 500-pound gorilla came up to you with a roll of tape, what would you do?
LOL I would probably say thank you in sign language imagining that Dr. Jane Goodall had something to do with it!
8. Do you prefer to swim in a pool or a natural body of water?
Oh, definitely in the ocean or lake! However, if there were a salt-water pool available, I would prefer that over a chlorinated pool.
9. It’s Thanksgiving- turkey, some other type of meat, or no meat?
Not a fan of turkey unless it’s the dark meat. I do eat other meats too. Although, given a good tasting alternative, I’d prefer to eat a meat substitute.
10. Given the choice, would you prefer a spider or a snake in your home?
I’ll take a snake any day! 🙂
11. What type of music do you listen to?
Oh, gosh, all kinds! I grew up on the 40s – 70s and pretty much like all types. Although, not a great big fan of opera, country music, punk rock, or rap. Having said that though, I will always give a recommendation a listen and I do have some songs or bands in those styles which I like.
Thanks again, Smitha! 🙂