This nomination came from Kritika of Undressed Thoughts. Thank you so much for the nomination, Kritika! This was so kind of you to think of me. I appreciate it! Readers of IWH, please go visit her lovely blog.
These nominations are thrilling to get but sometimes very difficult to put into my schedule. This is one of those times so I won’t participate fully but I will answer all of Kritika’s questions. I’ve said it before on many occasions that this is a great way for us to all get to know each other a little better. 🙂
Kritika’s Questions for me
1. Do you search for difficult words in your writing? like I do. I have to search for meaning.
Search, no. They actually find me! I have an app that sends me a Word of the Day. If it’s one I don’t know and it’s interesting, I will try to use it in my writing.
2. What do you prefer tea or coffee? any specific flavor, please mention the same.
Both! But usually more tea and that’s daily. I prefer White Tea.
3. Most of the time, I am found writing while walking to and fro in my room, on my phones notepad. Do you like writing on phones or tablets or laptops?
I prefer writing on my desktop or laptop but I will use my phone if I’m out and about when a thought strikes me for a potential post. Then when I get home I elaborate more and evaluate if it would be a good piece to post.
4. Where would you like to live, if not the current country?
Any country which has a beautiful white sand beach with palm trees and crystal clear blue water.
5. How many books do you have in your own library?
Currently, 127 but my guess is there have probably been close to 500 at one time. These are just the absolute favorites. I’ve probably read into the thousands! LOL
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why?
Demonstrated in protests – Women’s rights & LGBT equality – but I support a variety of other causes. Whatever is unjust must be called out, and I do that frequently. 🙂
7. A motivating line of your own, if this was an award given to you on stage.
8. What genre do you prefer in movies?
Comedies are my favorite but I can get into a good drama with raw emotions.
9. Are you a bathroom singer?
Nope, more like a car singer.
10. How do you spend your Sunday?
First, it’s completely necessary to languish in bed for a bit, then usually writing and reading. And laundry.
11. Do you like watching TV? What do you prefer watching?
Yes, but usually just as side noise. I frequently read blogs when I have the TV on. I adore Survivor, Mom and Madame Secretary. Found another one recently called The Masked Singer. Very entertaining.
Thanks, Kritika! 🙂