Thank you, Nathan Cocker – Poetry 365 for this nomination. While I appreciate being nominated and answering the questions you asked of me, I won’t be selecting any blogs. I think most, if not all, writers I subscribe to deserve a nomination. Please take a little time to get to know me a little better. Thanks again for the opportunity to share my world, Nathan! I hope everyone takes a moment to read your work!
Nathan’s Questions For Me
- Are you a cat, dog, mouse, or fish person? (Explain why…)
I love all animals so I won’t choose one. If I was of the frame of mind to have a pet, it would probably be a miniature pig.
- What was your first music album / CD? (What was your last? Damn you, Spotify!!)
No idea as it was over 40 years ago now. I can tell you my first concert was Styx – the Babe, I love you Tour. I was sixteen at the time.
- Which is your favourite Beatle and why?
Ringo Starr because I love drummers.
- If you could be any character from fiction or movie, who and why?
I would want to be any noble character who is always willing to stand on the right side of history.
- What was your most disastrous date night? Tell all the gory details!
I can’t say that I ever really had one.
- No regrets. But, what is your biggest regret? (No politics)
Marrying my first love. Although, I would never have had my first son. He was worth going through the ending of it.
- What was your scariest weather moment?
Tornado that the funnel was starting to rotate above our home in 2001. It did touch down but when it did, it was about 1/2 mile away from us.
- What is your favourite city? Explain why?
Boston, Massachusetts will forever be my favorite city. There is such a rich history there and the city is beautiful architecturally. The people are wonderful too!
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
A singer, then I wanted to be in the Air Force, not married and never having children. I never became a singer or get into the Armed Forces but I did get married (2X) and had two children.
- If you could make a mixtape (OK! or, a spotify playlist), which are the first 5 tracks?
LP – Lost on You
Pink – Raise your Glass
AC/DC – Back in Black
One Republic – Counting Stars
Shawn Mendes – There’s Nothing Holding Me Back
- You have the luxury of writing your own epitaph. Please tell us all? (and make us cry…)
I won’t be writing an epitaph as I’m not getting buried. My body and my brain are getting donated to science. But I will tell you that I’ve asked my children to make sure the Obiturary starts like this…
Fucking Dead as of (whatever that date may be) 🙂