Wow! Two awards in one week! Thank YOU, Lori, for this one! I guess that means you like me, you really like me! 🙂
I’ve been tagged by the lovely LORI’S BOOK SHELFREADS Adorers of books, show her some love!
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
11 Questions from Sara
What book are you currently reading?
The Spawn of Lilith – Dana Fredsti
Time Shards – Dana Fredsti & David Fitzgerald
Adult Children of Emotionally Immature Parents – Lindsay C. Gibson, PsyD
Fire and Fury – Michael Wolff
If you were stranded on a deserted island and you were only allowed one book, which book would you take with you?
John Hopkins Symptoms and Remedies – The Complete Home Medical Reference
Which highly acclaimed author can’t you get into?
Do you buy books based off the cover or the summary?
Depends, sometimes it’s one or the other, sometimes both
Most read author?
The last book you gave a five-star rating?
Alpha God – The Psychology of Religious Violence and Oppression by Hector A. Garcia
If you had one pill that would transport you to a fictional world, which fictional world would you choose?
Equality by Edward Bellamy
What would you rather be doing right now than answering these questions?
Nothing, this post is my daily contribution to I Write Her. Thx for the inspiration! 🙂
Which book are you constantly thinking about even though you read it a long time ago?
Looking Backward – 2000 to 1887 by Edward Bellamy
Favorite book villain?
Svidrigailov of Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Where do you like to read?
Curled up on the couch with a hot cup of tea.
- What type(s) of books do you enjoy immersing yourself in?
- If Fahrenheit 451 became a reality, what book(s) would you save from the fire?
- Which author has shaped your ideology?
- What appeals to you when you are browsing through bookshelves?
- Catcher in the Rye or A Million Little Pieces?
- What impresses you the most while reading good books?
- What book has drawn you in so completely that you wished you lived in that world?
- Does reading make you want to write your own book or does it just push you to buy more books?
- What book was insightful so as to influence you in a different direction?
- Describe the perfect character.
- Do you multi-task when you read or focus solely on the book?
I’d like to tag – Aimee, Diana, Shera Layn, Vicky Leigh, Natalie, Susan and Sue, Pamela, Kayleigh, Alex’s Books, Lefty, Kentucky Book Lover
I look forward to your posts! 🙂