Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again!
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline for each submission will be on the Saturday of this week
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge#” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun and be creative with this! 🙂
SUBMIT ENTRY HERE
Here are the links to all the wonderful submissions I received last week. I do hope you enjoy them as much as I did! Thank you to all who participated! 🙂