Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again!
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline for each submission will be on the Saturday of this week
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge#” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun with this! 🙂
Here are the links to all the submissions I received last week. At first, I was a little worried because we only had two people participate. I thought maybe it was a little too risque? But then they all came rolling in! Thanks to everyone who took a chance with this challenge! I enjoyed them, was scratching my head at times but definitely enjoying the creativity of them all! 🙂
Boy, it’s storytime…
Open me and read my lips.
Read me all night long.
Doesn’t have a WP blog but I wanted to make sure you saw this contribution!