Sorry to have to announce this but this will be the FINAL Interpretations challenge as I’m, once again, going to be changing things up in preparation
for next year.
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above? I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this beautiful image!
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at email@example.com
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three-line 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 12/28/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun and be creative with this! 🙂
Last week was a tough one but I thoroughly enjoyed all the Interpretations. Go see!
went a bit too far
with the double breasted look
lingerie shop’s dream
Ruth – Satisfaction – Ruth Scribbles
Nan – Too Much – Chasing The Muses
Tien Skye – FROM THE WINDOW SEAT
Matt Snyder – Mother’s Milk: Battle Front – A Prolific Potpourri