And it’s back from the two-week hiatus! 🙂 It’s time to get your creative juices on again! So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at email@example.com
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three-line 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 12/7/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun and be creative with this! 🙂
I’m looking forward to reading all the wonderful submissions this week!
Next Tuesday, I’ll post the recap for them.