Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again!
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three-line 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 11/2/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun and be creative with this! 🙂
The cat was a charm! So many good interpretations to read. Go take a look!
Nan – Danger! – Chasing the Muses
Ruth – Eyes of Intent – Ruth Scribbles
Tina Stewart Brakebill – Holding Sway
Dorinda Duclos – Defiance – Night Owl Poetry
Jen Goldie – Black Velvet – Starlight and Moonbeams and The Occasional Cat
Von Smith – Revenge – Above the Noise
Matt Snyder – She Crossed My Path – A Prolific Potpourri
Eugenia – Lascivious Glance – BrewNSpew
Soul of deities
Darkness binding speech