Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again!
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at email@example.com
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 10/19/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun and be creative with this! 🙂
The entries from the last challenge were all lovely to read! Take a minute
and check them out too. 🙂
Ruth – Mother Earth – Ruth Scribbles
My story untold
Written across my body
Roadmap to my soul
Find hope in the ache
Seek support before you break
Healing through my pain
by Taylor Grace