Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again!
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 11:59pm 9/21/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun and be creative with this! 🙂
Here’s the weekly recap of all the wonderful contributions! Please go have a look!
Goddess of my fantasies
Displayed broken wings
by Taylor Grace – The Broken Inside Of Me
New Wings – THE DARK NETIZEN
Matt Snyder – Blood – A Prolific Potpourri
Jen Goldie – STARLIGHT AND MOONBEAMS and the occasional cat
Tien Skye – flawless imperfection – FROM THE WINDOW SEAT
Eugenia – One way flights-cheap – PoemsNSuch