Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again!
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information, read about this challenge here.
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline to submit for this week’s challenge will be 12:59pm 5/18/19
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun and be creative with this! 🙂
Here are the links to all the wonderful submissions I received last week. They were great! Thank you to all who sent in pieces and welcome to the new participants!