Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again!
So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
PLEASE follow them! I’d hate to not see your piece(s) represented in the recap the following week! Confused? Any questions – email me at email@example.com
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline for each submission will be on the Saturday of this week
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link your piece to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge#” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun and be creative with this! 🙂
SUBMIT ENTRY HERE
Please take a moment to read all the wonderful submissions from last week. Thank you to all who participated! Although this was something most interpreted as ‘masks we wear’, each submission was so beautifully individual and identified so much more than that. I enjoyed reading them all very much!! 🙂