Welcome back to my weekly challenge. It’s time to get your creative juices on again! So tell me, how would you interpret this image above?
- Create a standard three line, 5/7/5 syllable count haiku/senryu
- Deadline for each submission will be on the Saturday of this week
- Up to 3 pieces permitted
- Link to this “IWH Haiku/Senryu Challenge#” on your post
- Always give photo credit if there is one
- Complete entry form below
Above all else, have fun with this! 🙂
SUBMIT ENTRY HERE
Here are the links to all the wonderful submissions I received last week. There was SO MUCH wisdom from all the contributors this past challenge. Go enjoy them! Thank you to all who participated! It was touching to see how well you interpreted this image. 🙂
Listen to the box:
In case of emergency,
always just be you…
Doesn’t have a WP blog but I wanted to make sure you saw this contribution!